Small. Fast. Reliable.
Choose any three.
SQLite Release 3.12.1 On 2016-04-08
- Fix a boundary condition error introduced by version 3.12.0
that can result in a crash during heavy SAVEPOINT usage.
- Fix views so that they inherit column datatypes from the
table that they are defined against, when possible.
- Fix the query planner so that IS and IS NULL operators are able
to drive an index on a LEFT OUTER JOIN.
- SQLITE_SOURCE_ID: "2016-04-08 15:09:49 fe7d3b75fe1bde41511b323925af8ae1b910bc4d"
- SHA1 for sqlite3.c: ebb18593350779850e3e1a930eb84a70fca8c1d1
Changes carried forward from version 3.12.0 (2016-03-29):
A complete list of SQLite releases
in a single page and a chronology are both also available.
A detailed history of every
check-in is available at
SQLite version control site.